Filtration Fabrics Products and Woven Material Suppliers
Weave It was established in February 1990 and cumulatively offers more than 25 years of experience, skill and training in producing definitive high-end industrial and filtration fabric as well as pure cotton and poly cotton materials for other applications. For years we have worked hard to become recognisable as the Industrial Fabric Manufacturers. Based in New Germany near Pinetown in Kwazulu Natal, Weave It is situated close to national highways and is easily accessible for deliveries and customer visits.
Weave It specialises in three main product categories:
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Industrial Technical Constructed
- Outdoor Fabric
- Preparation Department (receiving, assemble winding, twisting, winding and warping).
- Weaving Shed (weaving looms and inspections)
Weave It: YarnAlmost all our yarns are sourced from local suppliers in single or already plied yarns, in a variety of tex and denier ranges.
Preparation DepartmentOur preparation department is equipped with machinery with the capability to twist medium to course yarn counts, including assembling of multiplied yarns and winding machines producing parallel and conical packages. We do offer commission yarn winding and twisting of certain yarn types. These are just some of the reasons we are the leading Industrial Fabric Manufacturers.
WeavingOur weaving plant is equipped with rigid and flexible rapier weaving looms. These are heavy industrial machines with adaptions and additions to handle a range of fabric constructions from lightweight synthetics to heavyweight canvas.
Our typical Ranges:
- SYNTHETIC: 120G/MSQD --- 800 G/MSQD
- NATURAL: 270G --- 640G/MSQD
- AIR PERMEABLITIES: TIGHTLY WOVEN FILTRATION OF 0,50 METRIC TO INFINITE OPEN WEAVE SCRIM CLOTH.
- WEAVES: PLAIN, HOPSACK, TWILLS, SATEEN, DOUBLE CLOTH 3/1 AND MORE
- WIDTHS: SYNTHETICS 200MM - 2070MM
- NATURAL YARNS - 840MM - 2070MM
- ROLL LENTHS: 50 M / 105M / 300M BATCHING
- MINIMUM ORDERS: 50M FOR STOCK ITEMS… 500M FOR NON STOCK
FinishingIn house calendar heat setting machine. External dye houses and finishes are used for: Scour, heat, brushing, colour dye and specific fabric handles.
We supply our specialised materials to a variety of industries. From heavy sectors such as mining and manufacture to the ...
Our technical consultants partner with you, identifying the best fabric solutions for your specific applications and ...