As a Leading manufacturing company, Weave It has been around since February 1990, when it was established. Cumulatively we offer more than 25 years of experience, skill and training in producing definitive high-end industrial and filtration fabric as well as pure cotton and poly cotton materials for other applications. For years we have worked hard to become recognizable as the Industrial Fabric Manufacturers. Weave It has endeavored to establish itself as a South African fabric supplier that not only supplies high quality fabrics but is also cost effective.
Weave It is a local fabric manufacturer and supplier based in New Germany near Pinetown in Kwazulu Natal. Weave It is situated close to national highways and is easily accessible for deliveries and customer visits, where you will find the best 100% cotton, pollycotton and strong durable canvas’s.
Weave It specializes in three main product categories:
- 100% Cotton Canvas
- Industrial Technical Constructed
- Outdoor Fabric
Another service that we offer is a custom developed fabric service. For more information on how we can bring your sample ideas to life into a product perfect for your intended end-use please feel free to contact us. Please note that we can only assist you if it is within our technical range capability. Commission twisting, warping and weaving services is also something you can find here at Weave It, South Africa’s local fabric manufacturers.
As Local fabric manufacturers and suppliers we are proud to produce over 60 different product variations within our well-equipped manufacturing plant.
Our state of the art plant is divided into two main divisions:
- Preparation Department (receiving, assemble winding, twisting, winding and warping).
- Weaving Shed (weaving looms and inspections)
Weave It: Yarn
Yarn is a continuous strand of staple or filament fibers arranged in a form suitable for weaving, knitting, or other form of fabric assembly. Almost all our yarns are sourced from local suppliers in single or already plied yarns, in a variety of tex and denier ranges.
Our preparation department is equipped with machinery with the capability to twist medium to course yarn counts, including assembling of multiplied yarns and winding machines producing parallel and conical packages. We do offer commission yarn winding and twisting of certain yarn types. These are just some of the reasons we are the leading Industrial Fabric Manufacturers.
Our weaving plant is equipped with rigid and flexible rapier weaving looms. These are heavy industrial machines with adaptions and additions to handle a range of fabric constructions from lightweight synthetics to heavyweight canvas.
Our typical Ranges:
- Synthetic: 120g/msqd — 800 g/msqd
- Natural: 270g — 640g/msqd
- Air permeablities: tightly woven filtration of 0,50 metric to infinite open weave scrim cloth.
- Weaves: plain, hopsack, twills, sateen, double cloth 3/1 and more
- Widths: synthetics 200mm – 2070mm
- Natural yarns – 840mm – 2070mm
- Roll lenths: 50 m / 105m / 300m batching
- Minimum orders: 50m for stock items… 500m for non stock
In house calendar heat setting machine. External dye houses and finishes are used for: Scour, heat, brushing, colour dye and specific fabric handles.
- Industries Served – We supply our specialized materials to a variety of industries. From heavy sectors such as mining and manufacture.
- Technical Consultants – Our technical consultants partner with you. identifying the best fabric solutions for your specific applications and needs.